• Details of Parents & Siblings : Father Mr. Suresh Kumar is farmer her Brother
accompanies her for her practice and matches.
• She had been practicing at Dadri village with Mr. Ravi Sangwan and currently she is
practicing at Capt Hawa Singh Academy in Bhiwani under the supervision of Sanjay Sir.
• Neeraj has done her BCS from Maharishi Dindayal University in 2014 and now studying
M.A in Hindi as a special.
• Her father was Wrestler and wanted Neeraj to take up Boxing as it rose to fame. She is
very passionate about her sport and her performance during spiraling with Mary Kom
before World Championships was appreciated by the coaches, however she was unable
to participate the Trails for some reason. Sanjay Sir is confident that with better training
and diet she will make it to Asian and Commonwealth Games and bring laurels to India.
• Neeraj would play Women’s Nationals in Haridwar starting 19th Nov 2016.